- Village Hall
- Code Compliance
- Minier Police Department
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- President & Village Board
- Village Board Meeting Schedule
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Solicitor Permits - November 02, 2018
Any door to door solicitor should have a permit from the Village Office. All valid solicitor perm... [more...]
Police Officer Positions Available
The Minier Police Department is accepting applications for the position of part-time patrol officer.
Minimum qualifications include:
- United States Citizen
- Basic Law Enforcement Certification or Part-time Police Certification required
- Minimum age 21
- Valid Driver’s License
- No Felony Convictions
- Applicants must undergo extensive background investigation.
- Applicants must complete physical examination and drug screen prior to employment paid by the Village of Minier.
- Successfully complete 6 month probation period
Compensation package includes:
- $18.40 per hour with double time for holidays worked
- $600.00 per year uniform allowance
Applications may be picked up at the Minier Village Hall at 110 W. Central Ave. . Questions should be directed to Chief Daryl Weseloh at 309-392-2442, ex. 6.