- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Solicitor Permits - November 02, 2018
Any door to door solicitor should have a permit from the Village Office. All valid solicitor perm... [more...]
The Village Clerk serves as the link between the Board and citizens.
The office of Village Clerk for Minier provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Board and Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Minier Clerk.
- Grants parade permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes